Traditional self-storage, mini-storage, storage operations which provide segregated units for renters to store, lock, and retain the key.
- Protects the structure of storage units and office space against perils such as fire, wind, hail and vandalism. Coverage for fences and gates can typically be added.
Business Personal Property
- Protects the property you keep in your office, such as furniture, computer systems, filing cabinets and décor. Coverage for outdoor signs may also be purchased.
- This coverage is important to climate-controlled units. If your heating or cooling system malfunctions this insurance covers the cost of repairs or replacements so you can get the problem address quickly.
- Wind available including all coastal counties
- Limits up to $10,000,000
- Business Income
- Equipment Breakdown
- Outdoor Property
- Exterior Signs
- Property Coverage Extension Endorsement
- Ordinance and Law may be available
- Employee Theft
- Money & Securities
- Forgery & Alteration
- Robbery & Safe Burglary